Saturday, June 21, 2008

Halo 3 RULEZ!

09/25/07
Halo 3 RULEZ!
I played Halo3 campaign for a little over two hours getting to the trailer from E3 2006, and I feel like the two guys from A Night at the Roxbury after they make love to their girlfriends for the first time.

OMG! That was so AWESOME! That was the BEST THING EVAR! WOW!

Yah, it was that good for me. Have to say that the Gravity Hammer is my new favorite weapon. That thing is visceral and so powerful - when you whip it around, it just FEELS AWESOME.

Without giving too much away, I like the various interruptions by Cortana throughout the game. It gives the game a depth in story and character that the previous chapters didn't have too much of.

I'm also happy that they seem to be cutting and splicing my favorite music sequences in from the first two games. I have to say I haven't heard too much original music yet in-game. And I think that's a good thing. It gives the fighting sequences an emotional anchor.

The graphics have been tuned CONSIDERABLY since the Beta. The one thing that can be a little annoying is that the Brutes go from fully armored to almost naked in a single shot. I also feel like I'm missing something not fighting the Elites.

Oh and the chopper (the Brute ghost) is one sweet piece of action too.

I'm not sure what the gaming reviews are bitching about with the story complaints. It seems pretty damn good so far. A hell of a lot better than Gears of War which actually got better review on some websites.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to finishing the fight hopefully this weekend!

(Please do not post spoilers in the comments - thanks!)

No comments: